5/14/09

Andorra Day 2


We woke up to more rain in Andorra today but I was expecting it so it wasn't a surprise. I spent the morning editing and looked out the window and saw that it was clearing up so I went out to start shooting the next video. Of course as soon as I get set up it starts to rain so I head back to hotel. I did some more editing and then headed back up the mountain determined to get some shots even if the rain didn't stop. Well the rain didn't stop it actually got worse and they ended up canceling 4x practice. At this point I was wet and cold and wanted to try and salvage the day and get some shots. I stuck it out and watched as the clouds broke which made for a nice sunset. Hopefully today is the end of the rain but I have a feeling that isn't. Tomorrow is DH practice in the morning and 4x in the afternoon. If the weather is anything like it was today it's going to make for some hard work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment